Thursday, February 23, 2012

Amazing rediscovery of the Health Benefits of Castor Oil

For those who remember good ole "Castor Oil", this is a nice reminder to get back to basics and for those of you who are new to Castor Oil, you will appreciate the healing benefits it provides. The article is lengthy, however, after reading the properties of Castor oil, I have begun to incorporate the benefits of it's healing properties.  These are the three things I like about Castor (Bean) Oil:
  1. The use of Castor Pack for a congested lymphatic system
  2. When I do massage, I incorporate the Castor Oil in my massage oil blends
  3. Since we are in the sun most of the day, here in Maui, I use it for protection and prevention of sun damage.
Click here to see the amazing properties of this age old remedy: Castor Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment